Monday, October 5, 2009

Special Contest!

So me and Lima Sky teamed up to give you guys a chance to share your funny! This special Contest is about your funny Doodle Jump quotes! Tweet your funny Doodle Jump quotes to me, @Failboat103 on twitter and the funniest quote will get posted on Doodle Jump's iTunes page for the entire World to see!

If you don't know what a Doodle Jump quote is then I'll give you an example (this one is my favorite and can already be found on the Doodle Jump's iTunes page).

Example: "Here in California it's illegal to text while driving, but there's no law about playing Doodle Jump!* At least that's what I thought until I got pulled over, but the good news is that I showed the cop the game and he didn't write me a ticket cause he wanted to go download it right away."

Another good and shorter example: "I just got dumped cuz I wouldn't put this game down! And I just kept playing while she walked away... ITS THAT GOOD!"

So go ahead and tweet your funny quote to me, @failboat103

No comments:

Post a Comment